Here at AL NaturAL, INC. we believe that the most powerful tool for staying healthy is living a healthy lifestyle. We know good health is worth Working for. That’s right it takes work to be and to stay healthy. We understand that everyone needs a little help, guidance and support to achieve and maintain that healthy lifestyle. We want to help support that life style by providing you with the products and informational articles that can help you stay focused and motivated. By providing you with the programs, tools and supplements, we hope we can help foster an attitude that will encourage you to get and maintain a state of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Your enhanced fitness and quality of life are our goal.
We will do our best to:
1. Encourage habits of mental, physical and spiritual wellness
2. Help you to increase your awareness of factors and resources contributing to well-being
3. Inspire and empower you to take responsibility for your health
4. Provide you with the inspiration for your spiritual development
5. Provide you with the products and articles to accomplish your goals
There are many articles that have been written about all the research done that tells us that leading a healthy lifestyle can help reduce your risks for heart disease, cancer, strokes and diabetes. All it takes to increase your chances for a long and healthy life is your decision to take charge of your lifestyle. Here are some things you can do.
• Be active – walk, exercise, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
• Eat lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains and little or no fatty foods.
• Don’t smoke, and don’t drink alcohol beyond recommend limits.
• Have a primary care provider who knows your history and who you can visit regularly.
• Take advantage of preventive screenings and immunizations like flu and pneumonia shots.
REMEMBER DO NOT START ANY NEW EXCERCISES OR ENGAGE IN ANY NEW PHYSICAL ACTIVITY WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.
Pay attention to your mental health. Keeping your mind stimulated and having an active social life are every bit as important to your overall wellness as exercising and being smart about what you eat.
Take care for your health and your health will take care of you.